NEOs Finecut CFS-95A
Finecut CFS-95A is a water emulsifying metalworking fluid for the cutting process of Aluminum, Steel, and Cast Iron. CFS-95A offers excellent cutting performance, rust protection, aluminum protection, antifoaming, and septic ability (anti-bacterial).
- Excellent lubricity on cutting work. (Improved tool life)
- Excellent rust/aluminum protection
- Excellent Antifoaming capabilities
- Specifically designed for aluminum materials. Also suitable for cast iron, steel, and plastics.
- Extended coolant replacement interval / Cost reduction for the waste coolant disposal
- ROHS 2.0 compliant (Does not contain Sulphur, Boron, Lead, Chlorine, etc...)
- Renowned Japanese Brand for Quality and Reliability
- Recommended for both central systems and individually filled machines.
- Excellent protection for 5000, 6000, and 7000 Series of Aluminum.
- Less sticky / carry out (Savings on consumption/top-up).
- Excellent Oil Separation / Long Slump Life (Savings on waste coolant disposal fees).
- One solution for all of your machining processes.